Why al my booster disappeared?

Options
Moni1092
Moni1092 Posts: 3 Newbie
Yesterday after 5 hours of playing I return to the game and I realize that all my bosters disappeared. I demand that they be returned to me

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Moni1092

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community.  :)

Tell me, during the playing yesterday the game was freeze or crashed? And what device you using for this game?
  • Moni1092
    Moni1092 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I was playing and I had to leave urgently and block the device when I returned and enter the game again sent me to level 6 to which I proceeded to leave the entire game and re-login and my boosters were no longer
  • char2309
    char2309 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I had hours and hours of timed color bomb and wrapped candy and stripe candy boosters. I had to log in and out and now those boosters are just gone. What's up with all the glitches in candy

• annemarie1952
    annemarie1952 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I had 20 hands and 20 lollipops yesterday. And come on the game they are gone. please return them back. I work hard to get them. thank you
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @char2309 & @annemarie1952
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😎

Generally this problem is for device crashes. For android or i-phone, boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable.
    The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
  • char2309
    Options
    I have all those requirements and I have to say that I have been logging in and out all the time because my son is permanent on my phone. This has never happened before... So why now... I'm only upset because I had so many hours... Is not a joke obtaining these boosters
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    char2309 said:
    I have all those requirements and I have to say that I have been logging in and out all the time because my son is permanent on my phone. This has never happened before... So why now... I'm only upset because I had so many hours... Is not a joke obtaining these boosters
    This is not your logical question. We do not say once, you'll lose boosters through logging out. Your device has crashed when you log out so that you lose the booster. 
    Please take care of the device, to play the game well😎 
  • char2309
    Options
    Oh rubbidr man. My device has not crashed. So maybe candy crush new update is stupid as it cannot correctly save data. Anyway i think after enjoying this game so much I am now irritated by all the stupid mistakes they are making. I don't want to compete with strangers. Playing with my friends was way more interesting
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    char2309 said:
    Oh rubbidr man. My device has not crashed. So maybe candy crush new update is stupid as it cannot correctly save data. Anyway i think after enjoying this game so much I am now irritated by all the stupid mistakes they are making. I don't want to compete with strangers. Playing with my friends was way more interesting
    Sorry but I'll ask you to read the House Rules here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177814/candy-crush-saga-house-rules#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?