Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Since I just translated this to find out what your question was I can answer this for you. If you get the fish or any other booster for a time frame they will be added into the game when you open the level. They won't continue to be added into the level as you go. I am going to close this message now since it is not in English.