Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
firebombmarkus said: Hi @Amrussell and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sure you are not insane 😁 Some people just want to start over and there is nothing wrong with that. It's great that your issue is resolved. Don't hesitate to ask if you need more assistance. Keep crushing 🍭Hi @firebombmarkus I have another question. I am pretty new to using this form. I recall seeing a place where you can see how levels are played. Hint, tips and tricks. Where is that locatedif you know what I am referring to lolThanks for your original reply