⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Superstars help needed...

Options
Amrussell
Amrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
Okay  (deep breath) lol 
I have been playing Candy crush saga for year's along with other King games. I sent a request to restart my game from the beginning. Got all the information  Facebook ID, agreed etc... Unfortunately they reset the wrong game (again deep breath) lol I was almost at level 4000. Deleted the app from my mobile phone and am patiently waiting for a reply. Can a Superstar make this happen any sooner? 
Why do I want to restart the game? Answer . Temporary insanity lol
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Amrussell and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sure you are not insane 😁 Some people just want to start over and there is nothing wrong with that. It's great that your issue is resolved. Don't hesitate to ask if you need more assistance. Keep crushing 🍭
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Amrussell Oh, I see, you are talking about the Videos section for all the levels. Unfortunately, there is no section like that in Candy Crush Saga. We have the one in Friend Saga. But you can always search for a specific level video on YouTube.
  • firebombmarkus
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Amrussell Ok, here is the video for this level. I think this is the changed version with 12 moves without boosters. If it doesn't help, I always recommend taking a break for a day or two. It helped me a lot of times as it clears my mind and when I come back I can find the solution for the level I am stuck on. Good luck 🤗

https://youtu.be/4K3U0nvTWGI
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi. I read that you were interested in hints and videos for each level. I recommend these 2 sites,  which have helped me a lot. They are:  Candy Crush All Help Blog
                   Suzie- The Candy Crush Guru. The All Help site gives you hints, tips, videos, and help from a moderator and other players. The Suzie Candy Crush Guru has a YouTube Site and has videos which have verbal hints and tips. I find that I understand the videos much better with a verbal play by play of the level. I hope that this is helpful. Have a great day!
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know 😊 @Amrussell

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?