Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mrssanada said: I just want it to stop popping up at the end of every game!
Considering there are no more prizes for winning (top 3) a Weekly race, there is no point to have it for the people whose accont is not connected to facebook.I actually do not care how many levels 30 RANDOM people passed this week... If there is no contest there is no interest to see this info EVERYtime i finish a level! Either remove this totally useless feature or give us prizes for winning. I totally agree. Prizes and monthly championships would be my suggestion.
Considering there are no more prizes for winning (top 3) a Weekly race, there is no point to have it for the people whose accont is not connected to facebook.I actually do not care how many levels 30 RANDOM people passed this week... If there is no contest there is no interest to see this info EVERYtime i finish a level! Either remove this totally useless feature or give us prizes for winning.