What Do You Think Of The Dynamic Duo Hard Quest? Please Comment Below!

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
What makes this Dynamic Duo a Hard Quest is the fact that
not only do we have to Collect 200 Striped Candies, we also have to win
5 Levels Consecutively. I hope the Prizes match the Degree of Difficulty.

Comments

• piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I don't think you have to win 5 levels consecutively.  That 5 win streak logo just refers to the fact that you have completed 5 Duo challenges in a row.
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @piglet301

That was not the case Piglet. The 5 Win Streak once completed gives you a X amount of Hours of Booster as well and is shown in the 5th Level that you consecutively completed. I've had this before with 3 Win Streak.
  • piglet301
    Options
    Hmm, does this mean I have to win 40 levels in row to collect next time?  Should be marked super duper hard, I think

• mercerik
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @piglet301

Wow Piglet, that is a lot to complete! It should give you probably long hours of Booster Time if you complete all of them. You don't have to complete them but if you do, you'll get rewarded. Your seat will probably be overheated when you play those hours of Boosters. Good grief, that is way too much. I only had 3 or 4 Win Streak before. The Screen Shot below popped-up after I claimed the Booster.

• mercerik
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @piglet301

I made a GIF out of one of the Dynamic Duo 5 Win Streak. 

Animated GIF
  • piglet301
    edited May 2019
    Options
    That's cool, I just figured out how to post a screen shot, gifs are beyond me at the moment.

I need to wait another day before I can play the Duo game again, but I don't really think I need to do 40 levels consecutively to win.  If we win it again, the counter will tick up to 41, or if we lose it will reset to one. I have to say, the prizes really haven't been increasing much no matter how long the win streak.  Usually 2 hours of either color bomb, wrap/strip or fish.  Nothing more interesting - maybe if we make it to 50 wins it will be better.

• mercerik
    Options
    @piglet301

GIFs are easier than you think. It is fun to make as well. 

Completing Forty Consecutive Levels without losing a life is impossible to attain. We are already complaining about keeping up with Build-A-Bot Challenge. Besides, I wasted a lot of Boosters that are timed. I can't sit down and play for 2 hours non-stop especially when I get them at night. I wish we can bank them for later use.

We'll just do what we can when we can.  
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    This is how it works in my game (iPad version)
    - my Dynamic Duo buddy and me get a new challenge approximately every 40 hours
    - we complete the challenge. Sometimes we both play and do our part, sometimes one of us completes both parts
    - when the challenge is complete, we get a reward. This is always one or two hours of one booster; the reward has not gotten any better or more generous over time.
    - also, the level counter moves up one level.

This has been the case from the beginning, and we are now at Win Streak 126, i.e. we have completed 126 challenges without losing one.

For us, the Dynamic Duo has never ever been in any way connected to winning consecutive levels in the game itself, not even in the beginning.

The funny thing is that since we reached a win streak of 60 or thereabouts, every single challenge has been marked as a "Hard Quest". This has been the case regardless of whether the challenge is ridiculously easy (such as win six levels, earn 12 stars..) or actually quite tricky (gather 1200 orange candies).
  • mercerik
    Options
    @SagaR

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?