Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In level 324, there are total 40 steps, but everytime I play to between 10 to 20 steps, there is a "bomb explored" come , and automatically ending my game,
how can I avoid this bomb explored? Please advise and help. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sukanta, thank you for your help. I do not know what means make two same candy in a row. I also look the video. Last
night, with luck that I finally avoid the bomb and passed the level after I have tried over 40 times.