⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more sugar drops?

Options
Sparkle-2
Sparkle-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
I haven't seen sugar drops in my game for maybe more than a week now. Is there anything thats happening that I am aware of?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi @Sparkle-2 - please note this area is for CC Friends only and the Sugar Drop challenge is part of CC Saga. I will ask the CM’s to move this thread to the appropriate game area. In the meantime there is lots of info over there if you navigate to the Games logo above and have a look before they respond. Have a great day 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sparkle-2, Welcome Back to the “new” King Community.  

Like my friend @Foley1362 mentioned, this is Candy Friends section.  Next time, please make sure to select the Game section which you are playing 👍

With regards to “Sugar Drops”, this feature is being taken out from most of the players.  It is because there are many features in which we can gain some free boosters!!  It was announced about a week ago... same time when they stopped showing up in your game!!  

Some players still have it in lower levels... did you check there?  If they are still there, you can still play them as long as they are available to you to collect those extra boosters 😀

Please post back if you need further clarification.  To do so, please tap on “Type your Comment” box located below 👍

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening 🙂
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys, moving this one to the Candy Crush Community where it belongs ;) Have a great day y'all!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @Sparkle-2 There are some tests that the game studio is running for Sugar Drops - please check the updates on the feature here 

• Sparkle-2
    Sparkle-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Jelly Jenny the game has become really unexciting without the sugar drops! The (mighty) King, much like their name, take away what they have given! Without a warning! Whoosh! Gone! Just like that!
    Make place for new exciting stuff, you say?? Nothing seen so far. Have waited patiently this far, even after a few weeks. At 4000+ level the game for once, has become unexciting. Perhaps its good for gamers like me - to get de-addicted; maybe time to leave Candy Crush Saga. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?