⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My candy crush and candy crush soda cannot link to my Facebook account

Options
Bmui
Bmui Posts: 1 Newbie
i changed my iPhone 7 to iPhone XS Max; after I restore my new iPhone, some of the king games link to a wrong Facebook account; candy crush and candy crush soda linked to my other Facebook account which I never play games there; however diamond digger linked to my fb account correctly; I tried to reinstall and delete Facebook and clean the safari cookies as the faq ask to do; it didn’t work for me; I even tried to turn off my second account in the setting of fb for not allow game linking, but the 2 games seem default linking my second account and ask me turn on again  ; I have no idea how to fix it

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Bmui

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

In Your Previous Phone

How do you log-on when you play King Games? Do you log-on using your Facebook Account? By the way, you don't have to be on Facebook Page to play the games. You can play these games on iPhone App, Windows 10 App, Android App using your Facebook Account. You are just using the Facebook Account to access and play the games in your device. When you connect to Facebook, your game progress is saved there. You can request lives and send lives to your Facebook Candy Crush Friends as well. It is a neat feature.

Switching To A New Device

When you are switching to a new phone, if you've used your Facebook Account when you played previously in your old phone, you don't even have to restore any of the King Games to your new device. It will make your life easier if you just install the Apps just like you are doing them the first time. When prompted to log-in, use your Facebook Account as you normally do and you'll be back to where you left off. 

The Best Thing To Do

You can't really delete Facebook. It is just disabled but you can enable it by just logging in. If you've used your Facebook Account when you played with your old phone, make sure that you use the same original account to log-in, otherwise it will create a problem. Make sure you set your Facebook Account to allow game linking in the Settings. Do this before you proceed with the instructions below.

Do This In Sequence On iPhone

1. You have to completely uninstall all your King Games from your new iPhone. 
    2. Completely turn-off your iPhone for 60 seconds and turn it back on.
    3. Go to iPhone Settings. Tap the Arrow on General Tab.
    4. Tap Software Update Tab. Your Version should be iOS 12.3
    5. Down below, make sure Automatic Updates is ON. 
    6. Exit out of Settings
    7. Go to the App Store and Download The Game Apps one at a time.
    8. When prompted to Log-In, use your Original Facebook Account that you've used in the Old iPhone.

Hope these answer your questions and concerns! Please let me know if you still need assistance!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?