Level 974

Options
amalijoy
amalijoy Posts: 2 Newbie
I'm stuck on level 974. But when i looked up to youtube help, it is showing that level 974 has 22 moves and after each five moves, we get a key. But in my game, I'm only getting 15 moves, which means that, when I'm on 0 moves, i get one more key. 
Without that key it is not possible for me to pass the level. 

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @amalijoy

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The King is constantly working hard to improve the game and make it more fun.They tested the old levels and dropped unnecessary moves. So the videos do not match.
    If you have a problem playing a level then show me the screenshot of your level. I will help you with useful tips

Read here to find out more
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day  :) 
  • amalijoy
    amalijoy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I cannot take a screen shot. Only thing i want is 22 moves in my game. Level 974. Before 2 days it was 15 moves. Now it is 17 moves. But i need 5 keys. I get key after every 5 moves. In 17 moves I'm getting only 4 keys
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,091 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @amaljoy - you are totally correct.  You should get 22 moves.  It is not possible to finish otherwise.  I just replayed the level and I had 22 moves to start and the keys drop with the first on the board, the second at 17, the third at 12, the fourth at 7 and the last at 2, which releases the fruit. For some reason there appear to be a few random glitches people are experiencing on the levels involving fruit.  I have seen two other problems mentioned similar to yours (different levels) just today.  I am tagging one of the King game representatives who is trying to get the other problems fixed.  They are probably gone for the day but will hopefully respond back to you on Monday.  Hang in there. @Achearr - can you please help fix this problem too?  Thank you 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @amalijoy
    22 Moves for everyone in this level. If you do not have 22 moves, Then update your game app. what device you using for this game?
  • pmulbah
    pmulbah Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I'm stuck on level 974. I get 22 moves but for every other move I make I lose 2 moves giving me a total of 11 moves. Please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?