stuck on level 1079

Options
2»

Comments

• tugboat
    tugboat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Lots of problems with level 1079. Haven’t seen the 3rd cherries yet and I’ve played 50+ times. First started at 35 moves. Then restarted iPhone 7 and then started at 50 moves. Moves going down 2 at a time most of the time, and no matter how fast I get first two cherries down, third never comes. No consistency to when cherries do come down. App up to date.
  • tugboat
    Options
    Achearr said:
    Hi! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 
    We are sending out a fix for this level soon, please reply if the problem persists.
    Otherwise, happy crushing!  B)
    It seems like it’s been two months, is there a fix for this? Spent a lot of gold on extra plays and it’s annoying that it’s just a glitch.
  • krose23
    krose23 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Mine worked all of a sudden for some reason. I just have been trying daily to see if it works and it did yesterday! Hopefully it’s fixed for good! 
  • tugboat
    Options
    It worked! The moves were going two at a time because of the diagonal play option (didn’t realize this, it wasn’t doing that on diagonal moves the last several days). Not sure why the starting number of moves was changing nor why 3rd cherries never fell, but the one time I played it on “classic” and it worked normally. Thanks krose23!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?