Level 136: Need help with an ICON

mauimagamauimaga Posts: 1
edited May 20 in Level Help & Tips
I'm on level 136 of Candy Crush Saga, and I keep clearing the 2 globes, and the 1 striped orbs, but the green + with 2 brown sheets in upper right corner,  is perplexing? What is it? I dont know what I'm supposed to do to clear it? Help?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,406 Superstar
    edited May 19
    Hello @mauimaga

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

For level 136 has given 3 targets  :)
    1. Crush two stripped candy together ( as picture 1)
    2. Crash two wrapped candy together (as picture 2)
    3. Create 2 color bombs and crash them 

You can get good tips here for this level https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2012/05/candy-crush-saga-level-136.html

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

• jojobajojoba Posts: 5
    Crash two wrapped candy together (as picture 2

I can't find it what can I do
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    You have to create the wrapped candies first, and then crash them with each other. So they need to be next to each other, which can be a challenge. You may need to use the hand switch booster if nothing else works.
  • jojobajojoba Posts: 5
    thanks dear for your help👍👋
  • You have to create the wrapped candies first, and then crash them with each other. So they need to be next to each other, which can be a challenge. You may need to use the hand switch booster if nothing else works.
    Hand switch booster is real saver! Too bad I don't have it too often but on the other hand the game wouldn't be so interesting!