Weekly race

Options
booper1114
booper1114 Posts: 1 Newbie
My question is does the weekly race include all of your friends that play regardless of what level they are on? Some of my friends end the week with over 100+ levels completed, whereas I struggle to get 50 because of the level of the game I’m on. If this is the case the weekly race will never be a fair competition!!

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @booper1114

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The Weekly Race is based on how many levels you and your friends completed regardless of what levels you and your friends are on, listed under Levels This Week Tab in the Progress Board. Only the Top 3 players are considered winners each week.

I understand your frustration. I am currently stuck on Level 4155. Without Boosters, it is hard to move up. I used to be number 1 in this race. Two weeks in a row, I was number 3. Only two of us are in 4K Levels among my friends. The rests are in 3K or 2K. I guess it doesn't really matter now because no one is getting any Booster Prize anymore.

Hope this answers your questions!

Thanks!
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options
    booper1114 said:
    If this is the case the weekly race will never be a fair competition!!
    It is very true, especially for those who reached the finish line and waiting for new levels. If the game gives 30 new levels, the maximum possible score is 30 levels completed, and if it gives 15, the max is 15 too. So this is the relationship where the number of new levels released for the week determines the maximum possible score.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?