⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

crystallized candies

ThierryMaiden
ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
I think there is a problem with level with crystallized candies . I passed the levels with my new robot and options . My wife is trying actually to win the levels, and the game don't give her  the options, the screen of the level is empty (no candy color, no packaged candies and no fish)  . She win the level 4595 with the robot and all the 6 options . At the level 4596, the robot and the options disappear, she win the level . 4597 no more option and she win . 4598 no more option and she win . 4599 is a level without crystallized and the robot and the option come back and she win . And now she is at level 4600 with crystallized candies and the robot and the option disappear again, and now she lost the level , and also she lost the option that she can't use ... what's the matter ? so I go back to my own level and I can see that level with crystallized candies and I see the screen empty without  candy color, without packaged candies and without fish (google traduction between french and english)

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello @ThierryMaiden

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    I would be more than happy to help provide some answers for you!
    The issue that you have mentioned regarding being unable to use boosters on levels 4596-4598, 4600 and 4603 is due to how these levels are actually each tutorial levels implemented with the release of the new Crystal Candies. For this reason, the boosters that can generally be enabled or used prior to entering the level will not appear for use on these particular levels, however they should appear on levels such as 4599 and the levels 4601 and beyond.
    The boosters you had previously should still appear in your inventory, but just wont be available for the 5 mentioned levels.
    In the field of Crystal Candy, you have to pull the candy inwards. You can follow the hints.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Good day

• ThierryMaiden
    When I passed the levels 4596-4598, 4600 I can Used the boosters but My wife can't . Then,  she lost the level, and she also lost the option of the robot that she can't use . At each time she try the level 4600, the robot lost one option and but even though she does not have the robot for the level so why the game takes away every time a robot option that she can't use . When I passed these levels I can Used the option and now the other players can't

• Sukanta_Biswas
    ThierryMaiden
    You have screenshot? And when you played these levels? 
  • ThierryMaiden
    I played the levels about fifteen days ago, and I have no screen shot, and I promess you that I passed the level with the robot's boosters
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @ThierryMaiden
    I do not know, how you get starter booster's or build a bot for these specific levels. However, you have more questions about crystal candy? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?