Lost levels

loripogoloripogo Posts: 7
my phone took a swim in coffee and when I re loaded candy crush on a new phone I was at the beginning. I was on 2600 plus. I’m gutted can you help. It was synced through Facebook but won’t work now. Please help. 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,673 Legend
    Hello @loripogo

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Install Facebook app on your new device & Log in through same id. Then open game app &  click "Played before?"
    For more detail see here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any questions then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category.
    have a good day 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • loripogoloripogo Posts: 7
    I’m still on level 1 it’s not worked 😪
    @loripogo
    when you trying to connect with Facebook, what problem you facing?
    Show me a screenshot of your game map.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .

It just says it’s saving progress 
    There is no option other than “played before”
    It is still on the correct level on my I pad but I don’t know how to get it back on my phone. 
    loripogo said:
    There is no option other than “played before”
    OK click on continue 😀

I did but it’s on level 1! 
    How can I get the levels on my I pad to my app on my phone?
    @loripogo
    Make sure, you trying log in this game through same id. Or check first your game is active.
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications