⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I bought a package $28 for extra hour, goldbars & candies...my Hour is not there! pls refund me

Answers

• MyJay
    MyJay Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    i just bought a $28 package of gold bars,.candies.and.hour. but the Hour.is not there, i only got the gold bars and.candies.on it. Please help and refund me the HOUR
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,399 Candy Moderator
    Hello @MyJay, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received all the items from the package you have purchased!! 

You will have to contact King Support Team to look into this issue.....  because this issue contains sensitive matters like your full name, etc.,, the Community Team does not deal with it, 

Here is the link for the King Support  https://soporto.king.com/contact
    While filling out the given form, please choose the Topic as "Problems with Purchase"; then Sub-Topic with "Purchased items NOT received"

You will be receiving an automated response with a ticket number as an acknowledgement and the actual team members should be contacting you within 2 - 3 days.  If you have not heard from them, please send a reply to that automated response. 

This is what I did a while ago when I have contacted them for some other issue!  Just a heads-up :+1:

Please post back if you need any further clarification or assistance.  To do so, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best & have a nice rest of the day / evening =)
  • MyJay
    MyJay Posts: 3 Newbie
    thanks...i already did figure that one and sent them msg. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?