⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

ernstbln

ernstbln
ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
got my 8 scrolls but no way to buy them. the chart disappeared and I can't get it back 

Answers

• ernstbln
    played another hard level won and it shows me starting over with the scrolls. no discount from finishing the last 8 ?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @ernstbln Welcome to the community, could you please tell us in more details about the issue and what games are you referring to ?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ernstbln, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

When posting next time, please make sure to select the game in which you have the Question, from the "Games" tab located at the top left corner of this page.

Now, with regards to the scrolls in your Candy Crush game, you should see the special offer with Tiffi and a timer below her in left corner of the game window.  It will be located almost below to your Profile pic & Rank.  Do you not see it there?  

ON which device are you playing the game?  That is how it looks on my PC game.  Let me see where it is placed on mobile device(s) and post a picture in few minutes :+1:

If you have further questions, please post back!  Have a great day/evening! 
  • ernstbln
    playing on a windows 10 desktop pc. candy crush saga by way of facebook. the discounts were usually on the left side under my frame but lately have to go to the wheel to find them. now it just disappeared and started me over
  • PummyRaj
    Oh! Sorry to hear that @ernstbln
    So, you are asked to collect all those scrolls again?
  • ernstbln
    yes am now showing the 2 that i finished. this would not appear if i had purchased the 8 that i previously finished so i am deprived of buying the discounted scrolls that i finished and at level 4118  they were tough to get
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @ernstbln,

I have just collected all 8 Chronicles and the special offer was showed to me.  The offer has “limited time” factor!!  Probably, that was the reason, the special offer has disappeared from your game!!

• ernstbln
    no. i had just collected the 8th scroll and xed it out to check my next game and went back to it within 10 mins. it has always been 12 hours not 10 mins and not 12 hours from first scroll 
  • ernstbln
    also please note that I have purchased over 100 of the discount so I pretty well know how it works

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?