⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My Game stopped Loading on my Iphone 6S

Options
Dxgenie
Dxgenie Posts: 10 Level 2
My game is completely updated as well as the Apple system on my Iphone 6S.  I'm on level 3800 or something like that but don't know if I had a King account set up or if everything was loaded.  I don't have a Facebook account.  I don't want to lose my spot but the game won't even start.  Help Me.  

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Dxgenie

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

When was the last time you played Candy Crush Saga? There are only 2 ways of logging into the game:  #1 by logging  in through the Kingdom or #2 using a Facebook Account log-in on your Candy Crush Saga iPhone App. You said you don't have a Facebook Account so you are left with only 1 option and that is through the Kingdom. Do you remember the e-mail account and password that you use to log-in? If you do, just go to this link: https://king.com/sv/game/candycrush and log-in.

Hope this answers your questions and concerns! Please let me know if you need more assistance!

Thanks!
  • Dxgenie
    Options
    I played it about a month ago or early April.  
  • Dxgenie
    Options
    I don't remember the email or password
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Dxgenie

Oh phooey! 😉 You said you played a month ago. That wasn't that long ago. How many e-mail addresses do you have that you can't remember this one? 🙃 Just kidding! 😉

I checked with King.com to see if there is a way for you to find out which e-mail address you've used on your account. Here is the link where you can  check your options: https://king.com/sv/faq/Account
    Unfortunately, you can only reset your password. There is no option if you forgot your e-mail address for Security Reasons. Here is the link to that:   https://king.com/sv/forgotPassword
    You can also contact them by filling-up this form and tell them what you need: 
    https://soporto.king.com/contact
    If you could check your all your e-mail addresses Inboxes to see if you have Notifications from Candy Crush to help you recall, that would be great..

Do you by any chance know your User ID? Without this, you will have to start over if you can't recall your e-mail address and password.

Hope all these information come back to you so you can resume your game! Let me know if you find out which e-mail address you used.

Thanks!

• Dxgenie
    Options
    King is saying it doesn't recognize my email and it is the only email I would have.  The only Username I could think of is Dxgenie.  I was player Janelle on the game and leaderboard.  I really don't want to start over from the beginning.  That is multiple years of playing to get to 3800.  I feel like if I have to start over I will just stop completely.  All I have is my apple ID I was buying boosters for.  Is there no way to connect what account I have to the Apple ID?
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Dxgenie

When you register in a website, game or stores or whatever, they ask you to put your e-mail address and protect your account by adding a password so you can come back and use the website again. These are your key to getting back in. Browsers have a feature that save these for you like Google Chrome or MS Edge but you still have to write this down or save it in a Word Processor File like Microsoft Word so if in case you forget these, you have something to go back to. If you forget a Password, you can reset it but you have to have your e-mail address so they can send you a temporary one to help you get in and reset or change it. 

King did not recognize the E-mail that you typed in because that was not the Original One that you used to register. You have to understand that knowing someone else on the Leaderboard will not help. Candy Crush Saga has approximately over 293 Million Players Worldwide as of 2017. They can't remember each and every player in their system which is like a needle in a haystack.

Your Apple ID doesn't have anything to do with the game. It is just for the purpose of purchases with your iPhone. You should keep that in safe place. I never buy anything from Candy Crush so I don't know what is saved on purchase. You should check with your Credit Card Company and see if they have anything that could identify you on record of your purchase. Ask if they have a record of Candy Crush User ID Number because that is the only hope that you have left to recover your Account with King.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but if worst comes to worst and you'll have to start over, make sure this time that you keep records of important information from whatever you sign-up for Online like your E-mail Address, Password, User ID Number. People usually forget something, it doesn't matter how old or young.

Hopefully, your Credit Card Company has something valuable that can help you get in to your Candy Crush Account!

Good Luck!

• blondee958
    blondee958 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I too was on level 3800, and after an update to my devices, I am back to level 1700! NO WAY I’m going back that far after the length of time it has taken to get where I was!  How can I get back to the level I was on??
  • mercerik
    Options
    I too was on level 3800, and after an update to my devices, I am back to level 1700! NO WAY I’m going back that far after the length of time it has taken to get where I was!  How can I get back to the level I was on??
    @blondee958

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What devices are you referring to here? They can't be all doing the same thing. Can you please give details of what happened?

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?