Level 1484

Level 1484 with only 12 moves. IMPOSSIBLE. Before giving up completely, can you tell me if this problem will ever be solved?

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @ClaudiaRamos! When King thinks a level is too easy, they will decrease the number of moves for that level. That sounds like what has happened here. As for the level itself, I'm going to go play it so I can help you get past it!
    P.S. You should see a question on my posts that says "Did this answer the question?" If any of my posts did answer your question, please click the "yes" button on my post.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Ok, @ClaudiaRamos, I played level 1484 and I beat it on my second try. If I were you, I would use one of all my starting boosters: a color bomb, a striped and wrapped, and a coconut wheel. Enter and exit the level until you get the color bomb beside the striped candy. Swiping the color bomb into the striped candy will make a lot of striped candies and free up a lot of space on the board. Then use the coconut wheels to unlock the rest of the candies, destroy the magic mixers, and bring down the ingredients. I hope this helps!
  • ClaudiaRamos
    ClaudiaRamos Posts: 3 Newbie
    Ok, @ClaudiaRamos, I played level 1484 and I beat it on my second try. If I were you, I would use one of all my starting boosters: a color bomb, a striped and wrapped, and a coconut wheel. Enter and exit the level until you get the color bomb beside the striped candy. Swiping the color bomb into the striped candy will make a lot of striped candies and free up a lot of space on the board. Then use the coconut wheels to unlock the rest of the candies, destroy the magic mixers, and bring down the ingredients. I hope this helps!

• ClaudiaRamos
    ClaudiaRamos Posts: 3 Newbie
    Crimson_Dawn, thanks a lot. I have to confess that i spent some money on this level. Bought 2 strip boosters and joined them to a bomb and it was easy, beat it in 3 or 4 moves! Now 'Im a little poorer but certainly a lot happier! :)
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Congratulations! Glad you beat it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?