⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is level 4887 not fixed yet???

Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
This level is still NOT FIXED????!!!!  Ingredients required should be 3 and my board still shows 6. I have wasted enough time, boosters and extra moves on this level and KING should fix it so I can move on......to finish the episode!  KING took my ability to RESET, fill the BOT on lower levels and then gives me this crappy glitch all in one day!  

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Sukanta Biswas:  I did everything you said and nothing has changed.  You said earlier on that "the 4887 level problem has long been resolved".  That is not a true statement and how long is LONG???  This happened yesterday May 29th so it is recent.  Can you check with KING what is happening to some players with this level 4887 problem. Other players don't have this problem and have gone on with the episode released on Wednesday May 29th There are a few of us crying the blues and all this "back & forth" plus "uninstalling and reinstalling" has not changed this level ONE BIT!  Do something constructive & alert KING instead and giving us, the players an error free level instead. This has caused frustration and most annoying to say the least.  Action is louder than words!

I wanted to say that, the level was resolved after being  the released. I passed the level. Your operating system updated?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @Monique_Szetho
    Welcome again to king community  :)
    The 4887 level problem has long been resolved. If you have the same problem then check the following troubleshooting.
    Log out game from both id (facebook + kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again.
    Hopefully your problem will be solved  :)
  • Monique_Szetho
    Sukanta:  I have closed FB plus App and every other app on my PC and logged out.  At 8:45 a.m. I restarted and went to CC 4887. NO Change.  I have a screenshot for you but where do I send it to.  Please get KING to fix this for me as it is getting very annoying and frustrating.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Monique_Szetho
    Now you uninstall and reinstall. This will be your solution  B)
  • Monique_Szetho
    Do you guarantee me that if I uninstall & reinstall that I will not lose all my boosters?  You did not say what to uninstall & reinstall....be specific.....FBCC or AppCC?  I have worked hard to save up my boosters for months and I am not about to lose them.  KING with a swipe of a key can get me back to before the glitch.  If you can't guarantee me my boosters (ALL OF THEM) then KING is only going to give me back my gold bars and that is not good enough.  You guys cause the problem so fix it your end.  Thanks

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @Monique_Szetho
    Uninstall Candy Crush Saga App from laptop or Computer. For Windows 10 booster's have automatic sync so that your saved booster will be intact. :)  
  • Monique_Szetho
    Sukanta Biswas:  I did everything you said and nothing has changed.  You said earlier on that "the 4887 level problem has long been resolved".  That is not a true statement and how long is LONG???  This happened yesterday May 29th so it is recent.  Can you check with KING what is happening to some players with this level 4887 problem. Other players don't have this problem and have gone on with the episode released on Wednesday May 29th There are a few of us crying the blues and all this "back & forth" plus "uninstalling and reinstalling" has not changed this level ONE BIT!  Do something constructive & alert KING instead and giving us, the players an error free level instead. This has caused frustration and most annoying to say the least.  Action is louder than words!

• Wilson_Chan
    Wilson_Chan Posts: 8 Level 2
    i have same problem, even i uninstall the app, Log out game from both id (facebook + kingdom) > Restart  device > Log in again. same same, no change
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited May 2019
    @Wilson_Chan
    Check your app update version 1.1510.1.0 ? I just saw your another comment. What level do you mean?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓

I wanted to say that, the level was resolved after being  the released. I passed the level. Your operating system updated?
  • Wilson_Chan
    Wilson_Chan Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    @Wilson_Chan
    Check your app update version 1.1510.1.0 ? I just saw your another comment. What level do you mean?

uninstall and reinstall again one hr before, update version 1.1510.1.0 , level 4887 still no change, thanks for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?