Level 4899

Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
I don't know if anyone is on level 4899 but it has so many bombs that go off that I think someone needs to take a look at it. There's no video. I don't think it can be done with boosters either. You have to get 80 chocolate and by the time you are trying to do that the bombs are ready to go off. Has anyone managed to do it yet?

Answers

• KatsbyKatsby Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Mim_ said:
    I don't know if anyone is on level 4899 but it has so many bombs that go off that I think someone needs to take a look at it. There's no video. I don't think it can be done with boosters either. You have to get 80 chocolate and by the time you are trying to do that the bombs are ready to go off. Has anyone managed to do it yet?
    I got it on the 2nd try, 0 moves left.  I added the lucky candy booster just in case.  Not sure if that helped.  Just manage both sides and keep an eye on the bombs.  It is doable.  
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Mim_, this level is ridiculous. Definitely needs looking at.
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    Hi Peter I have actually done this level 5 mins ago. But,  it is really quite hard. Good luck I hope you do it soon. It took me so long to actually realise how to do it
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    Finally got it @Mim_ I had to use extra moves and a few hands and hammers but it is now out of the road. Not a good level in my opinion.
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic so pleased
  • KatsbyKatsby Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited June 6
    Wow it's as if my comment is invisible.  

Glad you guys got it. 
  • John_SandersJohn_Sanders Posts: 65 ✭✭
    I have been on this level for over a day and wasted all my boosters not even going to bother logging in to play as this level is just another example of the game trying to get you to spend money a complete and utter waste of time and absolutely zero enjoyment