Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Stordita said: Why do not we remove the option "ASK LIVES?" I clog up the messages and that's it.
shancedee said: Yes, the same people ask for multiple lives. My messages are high with the same people asking for lives. I don't play that often now since I'm at the dnd and the timed boosters have been implemented. There should be an option to delete them out.
mercerik said: Stordita said: Why do not we remove the option "ASK LIVES?" I clog up the messages and that's it. @Stordita I am sorry but this is an AWFUL Idea. We need Lives To Play. If you are ticked-off with your Notifications, all you need to do is Disable them, plain and simple. Why make everyone suffer just because your ticked-off? 👎 You are going to make us wait for Lives or Pay for them which is a Big No-No!!!