💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

REMOVE "ASK LIVES"

Options
Stordita
Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
Why do not we remove the option "ASK LIVES?" I clog up the messages and that's it.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• shancedee
    shancedee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes,  the same people ask for multiple lives. My messages are high with the same people asking for lives. I  don't play that often now since I'm at the dnd and the timed boosters have been implemented.  There should be an option to delete them out.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Stordita said:
    Why do not we remove the option "ASK LIVES?" I clog up the messages and that's it.
    @Stordita

I am sorry but this is an AWFUL Idea. We need Lives To Play. If you are ticked-off with your Notifications, all you need to do is Disable them, plain and simple. Why make everyone suffer just because your ticked-off? 👎 You are going to make us wait for Lives or Pay for them which is a Big No-No!!!

• UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
  • MOD
    MOD Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    mercerik said:
    Stordita said:
    @Stordita

I am sorry but this is an AWFUL Idea. We need Lives To Play. If you are ticked-off with your Notifications, all you need to do is Disable them, plain and simple. Why make everyone suffer just because your ticked-off? 👎 You are going to make us wait for Lives or Pay for them which is a Big No-No!!!

• MOD
    MOD Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I agree totally with @Stordita this is a terrible idea. Why would you begrudge a live to a player, this is very mean-spirited imo!
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    I don't get lives from friends now or tickets to pass to the next stage. I don't play on Facebook but on king.com. so I've stopped playing any game,
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    shancedee said:
    Yes,  the same people ask for multiple lives. My messages are high with the same people asking for lives. I  don't play that often now since I'm at the dnd and the timed boosters have been implemented.  There should be an option to delete them out.
    if you don't want to clog the messages then just send lives to friends such that they won't ask for lives multiple times from you again instead of complaining!!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Stordita said:
    Hi again, @Stordita !

I understand how frustrating it is to be receiving Notifications Left and Right but Disabling other Players Lifelines is definitely NOT the way to go. There is always a solution to getting rid of things within Facebook which will not irritate anyone, even your friends who were clogging your Messages. This can be done in a Flash. Here is the link to the Solution to your problem: https://www.facebook.com/help/269880466696699/?helpref=hc_fnav 
    I also took a ScreenShot of the page to show you what is in it.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?