Spinning for extra moves

Options
ndumbehson
ndumbehson Posts: 2 Newbie
I am failing to spin for extra moves. The wheel comes but it just spins without the stop button appearing. I have attached a picture. It just says "loading" but it does not finish the loading

Best Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am failing to spin for extra moves. The wheel comes but it just spins without the stop button appearing. I have attached a picture. It just says "loading" but it does not finish the loading
    @ndumbehson

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What device are you currently using? Your ScreenShot shows the Free Spin towards the end of your failed game where you ran out of moves. Is this the first time this loading issue happened? When something like this happens, the only option you have is to Uninstall & Reinstall the App. How do you login to your Candy Crush Account? Do you use your Facebook Account? Before you start anything, it is very important that you write down your E-mail Account and Password that you use to login and know your game User ID. 

When was the last time your device was updated? If your device is not updated that could create issues with your Apps.

Please let me know so I can come up with a resolution for you!

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am using a Redmi Note 5. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It is now working. Thank you very much  =)
    @ndumbehson

You are welcome! I am glad that it is now working for you and that is all that matters!

You have a Wonderful Evening!

Answers

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ndumbehson

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What device are you currently using? Your ScreenShot shows the Free Spin towards the end of your failed game where you ran out of moves. Is this the first time this loading issue happened? When something like this happens, the only option you have is to Uninstall & Reinstall the App. How do you login to your Candy Crush Account? Do you use your Facebook Account? Before you start anything, it is very important that you write down your E-mail Account and Password that you use to login and know your game User ID. 

When was the last time your device was updated? If your device is not updated that could create issues with your Apps.

Please let me know so I can come up with a resolution for you!

Thanks!
  • ndumbehson
    ndumbehson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am using a Redmi Note 5. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It is now working. Thank you very much  =)
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ndumbehson

You are welcome! I am glad that it is now working for you and that is all that matters!

You have a Wonderful Evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?