Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Debio said: THANK YOU FOR LOOKING, THIS ISSUE WAS RESOLVED BY REINSTALLING JAVA AND THEN MAKING SURE THE GAME WAS SIGNED INTO FACEBOOK. i SIGNED INTO FACEBOOK AND THEN WENT TO THE GAME TO MAKE SURE IT LOGGED INTO FACEBOOK AS WELL.I have done all the troubleshooting as seen in the help topics. I am on a pc, I have an ethernet chip/card in the usb port, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and updated my browser, I have tried to connect using facebook and also tried to go to help from the game itself, nothing is working. I am at level 428 (Still newish) and don't want to lose progress. Since I'm on laptop doing this, and I don't have networking, I'm not sure how you'd like screen shots, but I have 3 striped and wrapped, 1 coconut wheel, 4 fish, 5 lucky candies at the moment and there's some rewards waiting in the place where it counts candies, weighs them and gives a reward, it's at 190 candies right now, and supposedly I am leading in a space race. However none of this matters if I am unable to use these. Can you please help me out here, I'm in candy withdrawals, lol.The only other thing I can think of is maybe it has me in the wrong name in my browser, I will try to see if it registered under the wrong name or something in my Chrome browser. Let me know if you think of other things to try please. Thanks