🎋 No rewards from the climb event? Find more info and help HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Connect my game without Facebook

PriapistPriapist Posts: 1 Newbie
On my phone, is there any way to connect without a Facebook account? I don't like Facebook and never was forced to use it in the past. Suddenly, my rewards won't add.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,611 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Priapist said:
    On my phone, is there any way to connect without a Facebook account? I don't like Facebook and never was forced to use it in the past. Suddenly, my rewards won't add.
    @Priapist

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

How do you know that you don't like Facebook if you don't have an account? You don't have to play Candy Crush on Facebook Page App. You can Download & Install the Stand-Alone Candy Crush Saga App into your phone and use the Facebook Account Login to get into the game. This is the simplest and easiest way of doing it. Are you using an iPhone or an Android?

The other way of getting in the game is by using your Kingdom Account if you don't have a Facebook Account.

Please let me know!

Hope this answer your question! 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Accepted Answer
    Hello, @Priapist! I don't want to invade the help that @mercerik is giving you, but if you decide to set up a Kingdom account, here is a link that will help you get started!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250548/how-do-i-create-a-kingdom-account#latest
    Accepted Answer