⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can someone explain why the candy crush saga game 1291 gives me 14 or sometimes 17 moves, not 40?

Options
NonnaSusan
NonnaSusan Posts: 2 Newbie
Can someone explain why the candy crush saga game 1291 gives me 14 or sometimes 17 moves, but not the 40 moves I see in solution videos? is it even possible to solve it in 14 moves?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello NonnaSusan
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. They tested the old levels and dropped unnecessary moves. So the videos do not match.
    Read here to find out more.
  • NonnaSusan
    NonnaSusan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you so much for your words of welcome and your explanation. I had read words like yours to explain differences in game moves, and I’m sure it explains some changes. However, it doesn’t seem to explain why in sequential attempts I would be offered 14 moves and 17 moves. Surely in code as lengthy and complex as Candy Crush there must sometimes be a glitch?

i used to be disappointed when a round seemed impossible. But after more than 1200 games, I’ve figured out that if I simply keep trying at some point it will give me that perfect round where the magic happens, and the goals are met. Two sprinkled candy bombs to explode everything? Yes!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?