Game level lost

jisu_12jisu_12 Posts: 4
Game level lost how I receive? 712 level candy crush saga ankush ghosh

Best Answers

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,222 Superstar
    Hello jisu_12
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™

• jisu_12jisu_12 Posts: 4
    Before I complete 712 but now 689 why?
    Tq
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,222 Superstar
    Hello jisu_12
    What device you using for this game?

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™

Sukanta biswas thank you so much I attached my screen please help. My phone Nokia wind 7 new

Hello @jisu_12 . I read your sms & I understand where your problem. 
    You did not sync game progress with facebook from 688 to 712 level. So you did not get back to your level which you played offline. After that the game will play online and always sync with Facebook. Then this will not be the problem.
    Thank you so much. Your fast answer and support good. How I delete this problem question? Tq