⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Deleting life requests

babedan
babedan Posts: 1 Newbie
I have over 30 of them from one person. How do I delete?

Comments

• electa1216
    electa1216 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m on level 1602 and will probably end up deleting the whole app because King refuses to find a way to allow players to control these obnoxious people who request 40 and 50 lives!!!! This has become terribly annoying at this point, and most of these people are not even my Facebook friends... also, I don’t request lives often, but somehow my Facebook friends are annoyed at my multiple requests that I didn’t send... if something isn’t done about this very quickly I will delete the app and disconnect it from my Facebook profile as well... I’m definitely gonna have to take a break for now I think it’s a shame  King won’t do a better job than this with the requests. Too many players  have been complaining and getting general answers!! Shame on you King!! Smh
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    @babedan @electa1216

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

If you get annoyed with your Lives Requests on Facebook, you'll have to change your Facebook Notifications Settings. If you Turn Everything Off in your Facebook Notifications, no one can bother you at all. People there can send you as much requests they want but if you don't see them, they are wasting their time. Why get mad, get even?

Hope this helps!
  • electa1216
    electa1216 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for responding... however, I don’t want to turn off all notifications I enjoy interacting with players that are my Facebook friends... your game has been very popular for a long time and I would’ve hoped to see it more developed by now so that players can have more control of their interactions with others through app OR Facebook. If I don’t use Facebook often but use your app hours on end during the day, why shouldn’t I be able to control more from there rather than be forced to go on Facebook? Does Facebook own the app??? Furthermore, I think it’s terrible to offer an all or nothing solution for all the details I mentioned... still angry!! Sorry!!!
  • tanitani
    tanitani Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have just come to face this issue (again). I can't believe this has not been solved in like five years. That is when I last played Candy.
    I refuse to connect to FB. I do not like FB. I do not want to deal with FB.

Yet, I should be able to control my inbox. There some who never give you lives but regularly request them, just as described above. Surprise! They can move faster in the weekly competition. It is just all around nasty.

I guess King's position is that I do not have to play. 
    Which may be better for me anyways, 😁

Thanks for posting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?