Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
rashmi987 said: I ve completed all the levels in Candy Crush sofar. Now, there is a Fantastic Five competition which has opened up. Now, since I ve completed all the levels, the daily login is the only point I can contribute. Why not add up points for players who have completed all the levels when they clear even cleared levels or hard levels. ( only for players who have cleared all levels)