⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five points

rashmi987
rashmi987 Posts: 4 Newbie
I ve completed all the levels in Candy Crush sofar. Now, there is a Fantastic Five competition which has opened up. Now, since I ve completed all the levels, the daily login is the only point I can contribute. 
Why not add up points for players who have completed all the levels when they clear even cleared levels or hard levels. ( only for players who have cleared all levels)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rashmi987, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations for reaching the top of current levels :+1: 

This would be a nice to suggest as as Idea in our Ideas section.  Here is the link for you to post the Idea   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/idea/ideas-ccs

There are better chances of an Idea getting implemented when it receives lot of votes!  After posting your Idea, why don't you invite all your friends who have finished the levels and waiting for new ones to Vote-Up for it =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    rashmi987 said:
    I ve completed all the levels in Candy Crush sofar. Now, there is a Fantastic Five competition which has opened up. Now, since I ve completed all the levels, the daily login is the only point I can contribute. 
    Why not add up points for players who have completed all the levels when they clear even cleared levels or hard levels. ( only for players who have cleared all levels)
    @rashmi987

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

There is a reason why this Competition is called the Fantastic 5 (F5). The 5 of you will have to work as a Team. Unfortunately, some of the 4 other members of the Team that were randomly selected, do not share the same Goal of Scoring as much and as hard as a normal team would do, given the opportunity. Some of them are "sleeper" or "in the weeds". You can't expect everyone to participate which is the "downside" of being in a team. When I first got this, 3 members of my team, including myself, making it 4, are enthusiastic. It was a fast-paced competition as I described it in my posting. I know majority of us want to win but with the Extreme Difficulty of the Higher Levels, you can't expect at least 20% contribution from each member. Some do and even go beyond the expectations but there is always one member who would not contribute even 1% of the work. It is sad but there is nothing anyone can do.

There are 3 Levels or Stages of Scoring to reach the Ultimate Prize. The first one is when all of you reach 1/3 of the 10000 points where you get a Lollipop Hammer. The next one is halfway of the total goal. I noticed that this week, the points for logging-in was reduced to 25 from 100. Completing a Hard Level used to be 250, now it is below 100. It is no longer as exciting as it was when it started.

I hope I answered your question! Please click on the "Yes" if I did! 

Thanks!

• LMGCK
    LMGCK Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello there
    this is my first question ever
    my F5 is enabled but no longer works. Help please 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?