⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

This is the wrong email on my candy crush game. That’s wrong email.

Options
dianaperez200
dianaperez200 Posts: 236 Pro Player 👑
edited June 2019 in Support
The correct email that supposed to be link to my candy crush game is ****edited due to privacy****. It’s the same on my Facebook & my Android phone. That’s the reason I lost my progress in my iPad. Because you guys have a different email. Please fix this issue.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @dianaperez200, I just responded to your other message on how to get your user ID #.  I would like to caution you not to post your emails anywhere in this community because you never know what crazy people start hounding you.  You can go back into your messages and edit.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello dianaperez200
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Here's how you can go about doing that.
    1. To start, head to Settings > App and find an app which you want to work with. Select it.
    2. Tap App Permissions on the App Info screen.
    3. You will see a list of permissions the app requests, and whether those permissions are toggled on or off. Tap the toggle to customize the setting.
    If the problem is not resolved then follow the procedure below.

1. On your device, open the main Settings app Settings.
    2. Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
    3. Tap Permissions or App permissions. If you can't find App permissions, you may need to tap an App or Privacy and safety and then App permissions.
    4. Tap a permission.
    5. Turn permissions off.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @dianaperez200, I just responded to your other message on how to get your user ID #.  I would like to caution you not to post your emails anywhere in this community because you never know what crazy people start hounding you.  You can go back into your messages and edit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?