Problems with my game acting out of sorts starting with last weeks Championship Race

Options
_space_
_space_ Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Discussions
Here is a timeline.This all started when I started my second Championship Race last Monday the 17th. My first ever Championship Race I did not have any of these problems, I started on Monday ended on Sunday and nothing was taken away from me. On the 17th(Mon) I could not access my mail and my Build-A-Bot, Climb The Vine, and all other additional booster help was replaced with a Spaceship that would randomly reset. I just thought these were the new rules for the Championship Race: No mail and no booster help except the Spaceship. I did OK considering finishing 5th in my race and I was happy that everything but my mail went back to normal on Monday the 24th. I was playing in the weekly race and was in 2nd place with everything working like normal yesterday WED 26th. Than today Thur 27th I logged in to play and was tossed into a Championship Race with no credit for any of the levels I had completed since Monday and all my boosters are gone. Also I now have no Build-A-Bot, Climb A Vine(Sorry I have only done it a few times so I don't know the name of it), Spaceship, and still no access to my mail. What is going on? Why would I be put into a Championship Race on a Thursday? I thought everyone started on Monday and finished on Sunday? Also do they take away everything like your mail and booster additions when in the Championship Race? If not why am I getting screwed? Also before you ask I have NEVER messed with my time or date on my device. Also I re-installed and still in the same position.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?