rubeldas12 Posts: 12 Level 2
why i was locked it's been over a month. game will be closed? very unstable

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @rubeldas12
    Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @rubeldas12
    Open Facebook from browser > Open a new tab, leaving the browser unchanged > Open https://king.com/play/candycrush in the new tab > Click on Setting 👇

Next click Account setting 👇

Next input your kingdom password and You will find the option to sync your account with Facebook > Score and progression sync 👇

Once sync is complete, you can play the game in the Facebook platform. Get the same level and booster, which you have.
    Let me know 😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas i did these it seems right. how do i play in the new platform?
    very good! Again you can play through Facebook, by clicking this link. Surely bookmark this link to save.
    https://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=sidebar_bookmark

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?