New Phone

staceydyke
staceydyke Posts: 1 Newbie
i just got a new iPhone and when I transferred everything, i irs always synced to Facebook, nothing transferred to my new phone. I kept my level but all my exerts lives and boosters are gone! Please explain why this never transferred especially when it’s says everything is saved when it’s synced to Facebook 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    i just got a new iPhone and when I transferred everything, i irs always synced to Facebook, nothing transferred to my new phone. I kept my level but all my exerts lives and boosters are gone! Please explain why this never transferred especially when it’s says everything is saved when it’s synced to Facebook 
    @staceydyke

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I have been playing Candy Crush since 2012. I've always log-in using my Facebook Account whether I play on Facebook  or Stand-Alone Windows App and Stand-Alone iPhone App. Based on observation, the things that are synced are the Progress and Leaderboard, The Game Map, some of Your Sweet Supplies in Your Inventory like the Gold Bars, some of your Power-Ups like Episode Race if you have it. the Dynamic Duo, some of your Fun Events like the Space Race or the Champions Race and the Build-A-Bot Challenge. It can't be completely synced because you can't play them all at the same time. It is for this reason if you notice that no 2 devices have the same amount of Boosters. It is to your advantage that they don't completely sync especially with Build-A-Bot Challenge. Note: Facebook App does not have Build-A-Bot Challenge.

If you are planning on logging-in with your Facebook Account on your New iPhone, all you need to do is to Install The App. It will make your life easier. Everything else will be synced there except for your Banked Lives. You'll have to accumulate them first in that New iPhone.

Hope this answers your question! If you have any other questions, give me a holler!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?