Level 3041

Options
OreoM
OreoM Posts: 3 Newbie
i don’t mind a hard level, but give me some help.  No extra spins like I’ve had in the nightmare levels before. When I plan a move, the special candies explode for no reason. And bonuses for daily wins?  I can’t even get close, and I’m not a bad player. How did I get to this level if I didn’t play slot. I liked this game until now, but ready to change to something else. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,251 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @OreoM, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am guessing you are talking about the Candy Crush game or Candy Soda game!!  You are in Candy Friends section now...  but, it is OK, I will request the Community In-charge to move this thread to the game you are having this issue in :+1:

Now, with regards to your question --  I will need few more details for better understanding of the issue please!

1) No Extra spins -->  I am guessing you are talking about "Free Spin" after watching videos; 

2) Need more explanation about "when you plan a move, special candies explode"....  can you please explain more and also may be provide a screenshot!!

3) I am sorry to say I was not clear on "Bonuses for Daily Wins"!!

Yes, I completely understand you getting upset about not able to come closer to the goal and staying on a single level for a while!!  Of course, you are not a bad player at all..... we do need lot of strategy to win these higher levels... which obviously you do have =)  

Please explain more about the above points, so that I can be of proper assistance.  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment"  box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • OreoM
    Options
    Yes Candy crush.  Yes, bonus spins for videos, none. I work to play ahead to make moves, but they explode early so combinations cannot be made.  And, bonuses for winning/playing daily, but that’s impossible, so I’m losing my daily bonus because I cannot win. Like I said, I don’t mind it being challenging, but I play this for fun and frustration is not fun. After playing for days and not even getting close, is not fun. And then having to wait 30 minutes for another life!  I realize you want us to purchase lives, but that’s not an option for me. 
  • OreoM
    Options
    And, I can’t earn any lollipops, flying saucers for help. Why did that disappear or how do I earn those?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?