Day 4 Competition - What makes a great Candy Crush Saga level? (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• CandySummer
    CandySummer Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I like the tracks...the surprising matches that happen, how you have to plan ahead!  UFOs have to be my favorite booster, though.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hmm...Color bomb combo together is my favorite, because it can change on a fantastic board at any time. I always hope to be this magic. Of course, I would hope to consider the level of the target, in some cases it may be tragic.😜
  • KingPlayer613
    KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    I like the levels that are challenging but not unpassable 
    Which booster
    Probably the color bomb I am prob so addicted to making them that I try to make one instead of focusing on the goal 🙈🙊
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    All five competitions are up and running :love:  

If you participate in all of them, you will be up for winning an exclusive King Swag package! Find all competitions here. Good luck! 
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    I love levels that give opportunity for making special candies. Jelly levels are my favorite.
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Options
    Love the Candy Frogs and Color Bomb combinations! Always looking forward to see what the new levels bring. I’m at the end of the road now and still enjoy previous levels trying to get all 3 stars!
  • kalhryn
    kalhryn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I love party cakes and color bombs.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jelly Jenny

I completely agree with @RegalRenz and @Sukanta_Biswas also all other players who like Colour Bombs 🤗

I am very fond of those levels which have "Colour Bombs" in them :+1: Those are my favourite.  So, any level with them --- Regular, Hard, Super Hard, Nightmarishly Hard levels.... no worries if I have 2 Color Bombs on my board...  or a Colour Bomb along with Striped/Wrapped Candy OR even a Coconut Wheel 🤗 

Also, love those Popcorn things... I like it when I break them and gain those Colour Bombs to make combos with them OR to collect those hard to reach candies that are hiding in the corner of the board.

Also, not to boast... yesterday, I have achieved the highest score in my games' history with a 9 digit score -- and of course, that level too has many many Colour Bombs.  To think back, all my highest scored (7 digits) levels contain these wonderful boosters.. level # 281, 666, 1476 to list a few... I play these levels everyday to collect Sugar Drops as they give highest number of Sugar Drops =)

And I too am very happy to see that there are no more "timed" levels like @SagaR mentioned.  I was stuck on few levels for a long time... So, I am in the party team with Sagar for this change :D 

Thank you for asking for our thoughts
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Oh, Sorry! Forgot to add one more thing in my above comment.... 

All the special levels in Garden Party contains -------> Colour Bombs 🤗 😊 🍭🍭🍭
  • Stephanie_Bolin
    Stephanie_Bolin Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    When I first started playing there was timed levels. I truly loved those the most. Because no matter how many times you played a level it was always different and exciting. That rush to hurry with no time to stop and think. Not to mention a few of the levels the more you did would cause defeat. You had to get the score right then run out the clock before the bombs exploded. Made me feel smart, lol. 
    Currently my favorite is when you get 2 color bombs at the start of the game and it just causes havoc on everything. Kinda given you an advantage on that level. Seriously some amazing creativity. Can't wait until I get back up to the top.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?