Daily Treat Calendar Rewards - now receiving timed boosters

bearwithme
bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
It seems from discussions in other threads that some people now appear to be in a test group that are getting timed boosters for their daily treat rewards. I have started this thread so people can voice their opinion of this latest potential change to the game.  This community encourages open discussions from the players and this is an excellent avenue to provide feedback to the game developers.

Comments

• melissa-26
    melissa-26 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I am also now receiving timed boosters for the daily treat.  I am now playing for the candy pet since that appears to be the only non-paid way of receiving a hammer/switch.  Other than that, even my Dynamic Duo partner is now no longer playing (and before these changes, my partner always kept up with those challenges).
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @melissa-26 - I'm sorry to hear you are now receiving timed boosters for the daily calendar.  Have you tried switching your buddy?  Also - do you get  the daily candy quests? You can play every 12 hours and if you complete it you get a free stripe/wrap, CB and hammer.
  • JGalbraith
    JGalbraith Posts: 6 Level 2
    I dislike the timed boosters so much. They’re useless when you’re waiting for new levels to be released and takes away the option of collecting and storing boosters to help with future levels. It’s made the game experience worse in my opinion 
  • vmg
    vmg Posts: 4 Newbie
    Today I got timed booster in the treat calendar. I have completed 4985 levels. The reason we play this game twice in a day is to collect boosters to help us in our game what are we supposed to do with the timed boosters. I don’t think having the timed boosters will help candy crush collect money because then we rather quit. 
  • geneisan
    geneisan Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am also now receiving timed boosters and I absolutely hate it. I used to play twice a day (8 hours apart) to collect the sugar track boosters. I will not be playing much at all until they change it back

• Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I too am now getting the timed booster as my daily reward. It’s pointless with only 5 lives. This is just so disappointing. I don’t want to threaten to quit playing because I love this game but levels are impossible to beat without a booster. I actually play twice a day for the sugar track reward but that’s pointless now as well. I even buy boosters when I have too. Come on developers don’t do this . Also I’m curious has anyone heard from the developers??? Is this something that might change or is it permanent??
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    I also asked for comment from the developers @Ginger_Paul , reply ZERO !!
    I am stuck with timed boosters on the sugar track, so being on Level 5045 and waiting for new levels tonight, the sugar track is absolutely useless to me. Looks like I am now a once a week gamer, until I tire completely of it or find a new challenge on the net. I have also tired of all other King games as they became money grabs.
    Now timed boosters on the daily treat rewards, what use is this to players waiting all week for new levels ?????? Another "innovation" from a "money driven" games studio. Memories are flooding back of the horrific timed levels saga.
    Has the same designer be let loose on boosters ??? If so God help us !!
    Again Developers your comments please ????????
  • Dovereileen
    Dovereileen Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am also receiving timed boosters but what I need is to build up my rewards for Wednesday’s new levels as no more on my iPad. There doesn’t seem to be any point in playing twice a day any more. The adverts that pop up give rewards but not often the hammers which I need. 
    Hope it gets changed back.
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    @Peter_Tornaros well this is disappointing 😢. Don’t see much point in playing anymore 
  • cold_mama
    cold_mama Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree.   When you have done all the levels and have to wait for new level releases on Wednesday’s , the only reason to do the sugar drops every eight hours is to accumulate boosters so they can be used on new levels.  I HATE the timed rewards.   They are absolutely meaningless!!!!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?