Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No changes to the device I'm using or anything like that. Below I moved once and went from 20 to 18.bearwithme said: Hello @kfwilson6 and welcome to our community. Can you take a screen shot before you make a move and then after you make the move showing how many moves you had before and how many afterwards? I will try and see if I can help you get this resolved.