⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Any one else having connecting issues as of last night?

Options
Capebutterfly
Capebutterfly Posts: 13 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
I was able to connect with no issues yesterday, till last night, it keeps saying I am not able to get into the kingdom at this time, to try again later, I checked for app updates, and all my settings, still nothing, I am on my fire kindle, and connect through fb from the app, I also can not connect to King, through the app settings, it just keeps loading, a few times as I clicked connect through fb, it just keeps loading also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Capebutterfly
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Yes your statement is true. But the present problem has been solved. Check back and let me know
  • Capebutterfly
    Options
    I just tried to connect again, first time it said connection took too long, then keeps loading after I tried again, now it is saying same thing, sorry you don't have permission to go into the kingdom at this time, try to connect later.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Capebutterfly
    Check game app update & Restart your device ✔ 
    And again let me know 🙏
  • Capebutterfly
    Options
    I did all that, and after my device started up, it was reset completely, I tried to do a backup and it said it won't work, so now I have to contact Amazon to see if they can back it up for me, I have lost all my bookmarks, favorites, everything, my issues began in here after I visited the community for help, around 1 a.m.. Thanks 
  • Capebutterfly
    Options
    After a day of trying to figure out why I am unable to connect to candy crush, I had to uninstall it, and reinstall it, I am able to sign in now, but if course all my features are gone, my chance to play 4000, and 5000 level are all gone, pretty ridiculous, I have never had any issues with my game till this,
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Capebutterfly
    Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Keep RAM free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?