⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

screen has "zoomed in" on Windows 10

Options
Sherrieangel1969
Sherrieangel1969 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi there,
   This afternoon my play screen seems to have "zoomed in" making it really hard to play. I am playing on Windows 10 and not in an internet screen. I have re installed the game (yes I lost my lives and goodies) and it still does it. Help?

Best Answers

• sgoff61
    sgoff61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and yes, there was a recent update in Windows 10.  In fact, it shows up as two separate updates, one on July 9 and one on July 10 (at least those are the dates that they hit my computer).  It will let me uninstall the one for July 10 but, since Microsoft doesn't allow us any control at all over our own computers when it comes to Windows 10, it just automatically updates again before you can even restart the computer so it's a waste of time to even try.  The one for July 9 doesn't even give you the option to uninstall.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @sgoff61 & @Sherrieangel1969
    I noticed there was some problem with the new update. Which I did not notice at first. Hope this issue will solve soon.😊
    Thank you 🙏

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @Sherrieangel1969
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

You synced the game with Facebook or Kingdom? 
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hi there,
       This afternoon my play screen seems to have "zoomed in" making it really hard to play. I am playing on Windows 10 and not in an internet screen. I have re installed the game (yes I lost my lives and goodies) and it still does it. Help?
    @Sherrieangel1969

Hi Sherrie! Welcome to the Community!

Just for clarification, did you say that you are playing Candy Crush Saga on Windows 10 App and not on a Browser? I think this is more a problem with your System Display in the Settings and not with the CCS App. You shouldn't have uninstalled and re-installed the App. Unfortunately, you lose Lives and Boosters when you do these procedures.

Please Do The Following:

1. Go to your Windows 10 Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Display.
    4. Under Scale and Layout on Change the size of text, apps, and other items, it should say 100% (Recommended).
    5. If it doesn't, you'll have to change it to 100%. 
    6. Exit out of the Settings.
    7. Restart your Computer
    8. Open Candy Crush Saga Game

Please let me know if this fixes the size of the App!

Thanks!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi there,
     I have re installed the game (yes I lost my lives and goodies) and it still does it. Help?
    @mercerikHave you noticed it? 😋😜
  • Sherrieangel1969
    Options
    I already tried the resolution but it was still the same. No it's not in a browser
  • Sherrieangel1969
    Options
    Yes I have synced the game with Facebook, as well as restarted my computer. 😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    I already tried the resolution but it was still the same. No it's not in a browser
    Please show me a screenshot 😀
  • Sherrieangel1969
    Options

Here is the screenshot
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

Here is the screenshot
    @Sherrieangel1969

Hi again, Sherrie!

This happened on iOS Candy Crush App last month but it was fixed right away by an iOS Update. Can you check if there is a Windows 10 New Update in the Settings?

Please let me know! 

Thanks!

• sgoff61
    sgoff61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and yes, there was a recent update in Windows 10.  In fact, it shows up as two separate updates, one on July 9 and one on July 10 (at least those are the dates that they hit my computer).  It will let me uninstall the one for July 10 but, since Microsoft doesn't allow us any control at all over our own computers when it comes to Windows 10, it just automatically updates again before you can even restart the computer so it's a waste of time to even try.  The one for July 9 doesn't even give you the option to uninstall.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @sgoff61 & @Sherrieangel1969
    I noticed there was some problem with the new update. Which I did not notice at first. Hope this issue will solve soon.😊
    Thank you 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?