⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Adding lost friends

Options
Tannis
Tannis Posts: 4 Newbie
I have lost at least 1 person from my friends list, see her but not on the list of people to send lives to.  Can you add people back??

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Tannis, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)  

I would like to ask you something...  do you know what level your friend is at?  Is she a bit behind you in the levels?  That could be the reason you are not able to see her in the game and send her lives.   

Because in Candy Crush, the more we advance in the levels, the lesser friends we see in our friends' list  :o  They will only be visible if they are on the same level as we are!! 
    But, because you said she is still sending you lives, I am thinking that is the only reason you are not able to send lives but she is.

There are 2 ways you can send her lives back -- (1)  Scroll down about 100 levels (may be) and see if you can see her in the list displayed in the left /down at the play screen.  If you find her, you can send lives there;
    (2) From the Envelope Icon -- Click on the Envelope where you see all the Lives or Requests are placed.  Scroll down slowly and check if she is there.  If you see a request from her, you can send a life from there.  

Personally, I feel the first option is easier and convenient.  And, that's what I do everyday when I go down to the lower levels to play "Sugar Drops".  

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if you need any clarification!

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great week ahead =)

P.S:  It is very sweet of you to think to send the Lives back to your friend :+1: 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Tannis
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

While playing the game you might not find some friends in the Leader Board.This is because the game can not sync all friends together. For that reason your Leader board does not always see the same friends.
    Of course, other friends will get time-consuming, since the list is rolling 😊 
  • Tannis
    Options
    I’m referring to my Facebook friends, is there a way to add so I can send lives to
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Tannis said:
    I’m referring to my Facebook friends, is there a way to add so I can send lives to
    He is on your list, but you do not get lives because he does not send lives. Add friends who have played Candy Crush Saga regularly on Facebook. If you add, he will not be your friend, only if he accepts your request.
  • Tannis
    Options
    This person sends me lives all the time!
  • Tannis
    Options
    They are Facebook friends and play CC regularly
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Tannis, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)  

I would like to ask you something...  do you know what level your friend is at?  Is she a bit behind you in the levels?  That could be the reason you are not able to see her in the game and send her lives.   

Because in Candy Crush, the more we advance in the levels, the lesser friends we see in our friends' list  :o  They will only be visible if they are on the same level as we are!! 
    But, because you said she is still sending you lives, I am thinking that is the only reason you are not able to send lives but she is.

There are 2 ways you can send her lives back -- (1)  Scroll down about 100 levels (may be) and see if you can see her in the list displayed in the left /down at the play screen.  If you find her, you can send lives there;
    (2) From the Envelope Icon -- Click on the Envelope where you see all the Lives or Requests are placed.  Scroll down slowly and check if she is there.  If you see a request from her, you can send a life from there.  

Personally, I feel the first option is easier and convenient.  And, that's what I do everyday when I go down to the lower levels to play "Sugar Drops".  

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if you need any clarification!

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great week ahead =)

P.S:  It is very sweet of you to think to send the Lives back to your friend :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?