⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can’t sync

tam2020
tam2020 Posts: 1 Newbie
I just got upgraded my phone from iPhone 6s to iPhone SX and trying to sync my progress from FB but it starts from level 1 . What can I do ? Please help!

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    tam2020 said:
    I just got upgraded my phone from iPhone 6s to iPhone SX and trying to sync my progress from FB but it starts from level 1 . What can I do ? Please help!
    @tam2020

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

If you've been playing Candy Crush Saga using your Facebook Account, all you need to do is Install The App to your New iPhone Xs and log-in with your Facebook Account. It is Plain and Simple. Your Old Progress and Gold Bars will be all intact and reflected on the New iPhone. Since that is a New Device, you'll have to accumulate lives and boosters from that phone. Whatever Lives get from any request that you sent to your friends from the new iPhone will only be added there not on the old phone. However, if you still have lives and boosters stashed from your old iPhone, don't ditch it until all your Lives and Boosters are all used up. The Levels you that beat from the Old iPhone will still be reflected on the New Phone. 

If you have other questions, let me know! Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?