⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why for months now, every time I select a quest.. The game gives me the one I don't choose?

puppet3
puppet3 Posts: 1 Newbie
I've 2 friends, the game picks send 10 lives. Definitely gives me the quest I don't select. Missed out on lots of rewards

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @puppet3 - welcome to our wonderful community!  Can you take 2 screen shots next time showing your two choices and then what you actually got?  The only time I have received choices I didn't want was when I didn't like one of the choices (having to use boosters) so I chose the one that says Can you handle anything that's thrown at you?  If you pick that one - then it could be any of the possible options - including what the other choice was that you didn't choose.

You should get a chance to accomplish the option you choose so if you send the screen shots I can see if I can help you, because I understand your wanting to get the rewards especially since one of them is a hammer.  Please tag me when you post the screen shots so I will be notified and can respond to you faster.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Wow, you guys still have that feature of selecting between 2 quests? That disappeared off my game months ago and never returned. lol

@puppet3 Where do you play your game? I mean that feature was only on mobile/app version anyway, and if it's that's where you're playing, at least 10 people are assigned to your game by default. There's like 143 players in my game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?