Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
tjorgensborg said: @mercerik Hello,Thats the problem. We have deinstalled Candy Crush and installed it again on iPad. Login in with the same email adress as on iPhone but we start on level 6 on iPad and on iPhone we are on level 4345. Cant get iPad to pic up the levels that we are on iPhone.
tjorgensborg said: Hello,I am using the same Candy Crush account on my iPhone and iPad but when I am trying to play on iPad I got to start at level 6 and on my iPhone I am at level 4342. I have tried to login and out on iPad (Candy Crush account), reinstalled Saga on Ipad, log in and out with Apple id but it does not work. I need help.Best,Sanna