⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug report

Edub
Edub Posts: 1 Newbie
On level 1303 and 1304, at one point during play, I was unable to swipe any candies; the whole screen became non-responsive. I quit the game and tested the screen in other apps; it’s fine. I then restarted my iPhone 6, then restarted the level. I was able to play as usual. Then it happened again on the next level. Not sure what triggers the glitch, but it is annoying. Please fix!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Edub
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

This could possibly be a device crashing problem. However, ''Slow Internet'' or ''Internet fail'' is one of the main reasons 😥
    Please check the following troubleshooting 👇
    Update your apps
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Check app update here https://apps.apple.com/in/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731

Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your Apple iPhone will restart to complete the update.
    Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space.
    Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes.

Please let me know😊 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?