⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

some of my friends are gone

Options
Marcia_Pereira
Marcia_Pereira Posts: 9 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support

Some of my friends are gone!!!!!! How to solve this problem?

Original
como resolver esse problema?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Marcia_Pereira
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community 🙏🏻

Please check your internet, If the Internet is weak, the game may not sync completely with the server. For this you can miss the Friends list. If the internet is strong then follow the steps below 👇

Check game app update > Log out game > Restart your device > Log in again > Check 
    Let me know 😊
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Marcia_Pereira, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English :+1: 

With regards to your question, please check your internet connection like my friend @Sukanta_Biswas suggested.  

If that is not the issue and you are not seeing some of your friends could be because you are in the higher levels than them.  In Candy Crush or any other game, we see only those friends that are in same level as us.

What you can do is, just scroll down for 100 levels or so and check if you can see them.  

Please post back if you need any clarifications.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and you will be able to write your reply. 

** If you need help with language, you can use Google Translator https://translate.google.com/
    It is very easy to use....  If you write in your language in the left side box, it will translated in the right side box.  You can simply copy & paste it here :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?