Level 4134

kaeschkaesch Posts: 2
2nd cherry doesnt appear

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,016 Superstar
    Hello @kaesch
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining πŸ™

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kaesch
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining πŸ™

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    I believe @kaesch is talking about level not bringing down all the ingredients in Level 4134. I might be wrong.
    Hello @kaesch

I believe @kaesch is talking about level not bringing down all the ingredients in Level 4134. I might be wrong.
    Yes I understand but for reporting need a screenshot πŸ˜€
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™

• kaeschkaesch Posts: 2
    After clearing 2 blue keys i get 1 cherry. Never see another cherry but need 2 to finish level. 
    Hello @kaesch
    There is nothing wrong with the level. Frog stands on the second Cherry Way. If you remove the frog, the cherry will drop.