Questions of the day #2 — King Community

Questions of the day #2

EyeconicEyeconic Posts: 101 Level 3
Sorry for the delay, I had to come up with more questions.
How to play: leave a comment saying the answer to 1 or more, first to get the most/all 3 right wins!
Questions: 

Sports

Host Danny Boyle used a line from what Shakespearean play to welcome the athletes and fans arriving in London for the 2012 Olympics?

Geography

What U.S. peninsula, explored by Captain Cook, experienced a tidal wave that destroyed its main port?

Pop Culture

Who choreographed the musical based on the first novel by the 2003 winner of the Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters?

Comments

• cabeiercabeier Posts: 8 Level 2
    1-the tempest
    2-kenai
    3-Debbie Allen

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• EyeconicEyeconic Posts: 101 Level 3
    @cabeier Good job mate!
    All 3 correct  I need to come up with harder questions 🙃
  • cabeiercabeier Posts: 8 Level 2
    Ha!  Just good timing :) have a great day!
  • RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    I would have got it. I am all about when it comes to quizzes especially Geography.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.