Green Ship & Blue Ship Level Booster From Last Year, A Fun Challenge

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
As I was looking over last year's Candy Crush Saga Games' Videos, I came across Levels
with Green Ship and Blue Ship that Boost every level we play as we keep our win streak.

Candy Crush Saga 3303   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   ONE TRY 
GOAL: Clear All The Jellies! 38 In 10 Moves.
Date Played & Recorded:  November 7, 2018
Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I've been getting these too.=)
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Funnily enough, I just got the Space Dash back today. I haven't seen it in ages; might be close to a year. And today it's back. On the other hand I don't have the Build-a-Bot; it seems on my iPad it has been replaced by Space Dash. The Bot is better, because with the Space Dash the highest you gan reach is the golden spaceship (each level starts with two colour bombs, two striped, two wrapped, and five extra moves). Whereas with the Built-a-Bot you can reach that, plus then additional benefits for each level you pass (15 minutes of fish etc.).
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Options
    SagaR said:
    Funnily enough, I just got the Space Dash back today. I haven't seen it in ages; might be close to a year. And today it's back. On the other hand I don't have the Build-a-Bot; it seems on my iPad it has been replaced by Space Dash. The Bot is better, because with the Space Dash the highest you gan reach is the golden spaceship (each level starts with two colour bombs, two striped, two wrapped, and five extra moves). Whereas with the Built-a-Bot you can reach that, plus then additional benefits for each level you pass (15 minutes of fish etc.).
    @SagaR

You know what, my Build-A-Bot Challenge is gone for the first time, replaced by Space Dash. Now I have 3 Events in the Gold Cup of Fun Events that include Space Race Challenge, Candy Pet (Rami) and Space Dash. 

BTW, I am still trying to figure out why some players in the Community lost their Space Race Challenge. I have an idea why but I don't want to put it up there until I have all the information I need on hand. I was working on my latest YouTube Video with Voice Over not related to Candy Crush Saga when I saw that you commented on this thread. 

Thanks for the Comments! I surely appreciate your opinion @SagaR.

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options
    That challenge was the best one yet.  They could trash all the others and we would be fine with this one.  So glad to hear that some are getting Space Dash again.  I've been whining repeatedly that they need to bring this back!!!
  • mercerik
    Options
    That challenge was the best one yet.  They could trash all the others and we would be fine with this one.  So glad to hear that some are getting Space Dash again.  I've been whining repeatedly that they need to bring this back!!!
    @eagleholly1

Looking at my Archived Videos from last year, we've had this Space Dash Challenge for quite a bit but was not given much attention compared to Build-A-Bot Challenge (BABC) mainly because there was nothing atrocious about it. Build-A-Bot Challenge on the other hand has frustrated majority of us which was why it garnered popularity among us, in a negative tone though.

I tell you, I like Space Dash 101% 👍 than BABC 👎. It is definitely relaxing. It is not making anyone's blood boil while playing. I surely want King to Keep this in the Gold Cup of Fun Events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?