Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
southpaw21 said: HI firebomb-so the problem is I used a phony email from gmail. I didn't realize it should have been my regular email. I made a password for it but don't remember it and got logged out of my progress on candy crush. when I try to retrieve it I can't because the r2681@gmail is not my regular email and like I said I just made it up