Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
da5ofus said: I have been playing for years! I recently suspended my Facebook. When I reconnected, my game will no longer connect to my Facebook. It keeps connecting to my husbands Facebook account. So now I can’t get back to my saved progress.
da5ofus said: Yes, I disabled my Facebook for a few weeks. Then I reactivated recently & the issues started. I play through the app on my iPhone X. We don not play on the same device. He plays on his phone. Thank you!
da5ofus said: No, I only play on my mobile through the app. I’ve never played on a desktop or laptop.