⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Green screen pixilation

Options
Cindy-25
Cindy-25 Posts: 7 Level 2
I'm playing Saga on a Samsung tablet running Android 4.4.2.  It is fully up to date.  When I first start the game, it appears to load but then once the orange KING screen finishes the screen had a bunch of green pixel areas that I think are supposed to resemble different areas where you would normally see normal game level icons, play buttons, view a video button, etc.  I've rebooted but it didn't change anything.  I've even went so far as to uninstall the game and reinstall it.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks.  Not sure what to do next but the game is useless in this shape.

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Cindy-25 :waving:

If you're having issues with the graphics going green or distorted on an Android device, I want to let you know that our Developers are aware of the issue and they're looking into it.

No need to do further troubleshooting - just wait for the upcoming game updates and hopefully the issue will be resolved for you soon. 🙏

Answers

• Cindy-25
    Options
    update... I missed a few steps before getting to the green pixels.  I get a black screen with the gold ribbon above starting to pixelate, the monkey on a stick waving on the left, and white pixels in the center about 3/4 of the way down.  The only way to progress is to start touching all over the screen looking for a way to move to the next screen.  If I find a magic spot, I can get another screen that is black with white pixel areas.  Again I start touching all over looking for a magic spot.This goes on for several screens with more pixelations of various colors before getting totally stuck.  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Cindy-25 :waving:

If you're having issues with the graphics going green or distorted on an Android device, I want to let you know that our Developers are aware of the issue and they're looking into it.

No need to do further troubleshooting - just wait for the upcoming game updates and hopefully the issue will be resolved for you soon. 🙏

• Cindy-25
    Options
    I was taking step by step pictures tonight so show you but I guess you don't need them if you know of it.  Thank you for the quick reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?